Sunday morning; after a late great sunset surf session I woke up hungry! I used my creative mind to make myself a good and filling breakfast. I can tell you, with this avocado bowl you can endure for a couple of hours. You probably think avocado for breakfast, it must be with the standard eggs and bread. No this is a simple and healthy version too, but with fruits!! You have to try to believe it’s really good!! Check this Avocado Bowl food blog and others recipes with more information and inspirations!
What ingredients do you need for one large Creamy Avocado Bowl?
- 15 minutes of your time
- Avocado: 1 medium to small size
- Frozen banana: 1,5 big frozen banana
- Frozen grapes: ±7 pieces
- Hemp protein powder: 1 teaspoon for additional protein
- Vanilla protein powder: 1 teaspoon for additional protein
- Almond milk: ±100 ml, or any other milk, the less you use the thicker the substance remains
- Chocolate flakes: 1 tablespoon. Chocolate and avocado are a good combination!!
- Mixed nuts: crush a handful of nuts
- Chia seeds: 2 teaspoons
Creamy Avocado Bowl: How to make it ?
Start crushing the nuts otherwise the ice will melt before you can decorate it!!
I started to put the frozen parts and the milk in the blender and already crushed them soft. This doesn’t happen at once; you have to turn off and stir to get everything blended. Then add all the softer and powder ingredients in the blender. Mix by hand so the powder parts don’t move around to much. Add more milk if needed, but the better with less. Use a spatula to push the ingredients down now and then. Make sure all the ingredients are crushed and you are left over with one creamy substance.
Place the ice in for example a coconut bowl or other nice bowl and decorate with the toppings you just prepared.
And do you like the Creamy Avocado Bowl? Tell me!